Thursday, March 09, 2006

Time Flies

It's amazing to notice how time flies. I had written my last post just one week back on Friday when the weekend was beginning. During that weekend I had some ex-collegemates drop by and the weekend went by. At the beginning of the new week, I ended up getting sick with stomach trouble and some temperature. So that day goes by. The next day I am nearly recovered and I had to leave town for some work. I show up on Thursday early morning and am so tired that I sleep through out afternoon. Now I am back on the computer just to find that it's been 1 week since anything had been posted on the blog. What can one say when time can fly so fast.

During my school or college days when exams were flying over my head, time stood so still that I thought I could run faster than the second's hand of the clock. But looking at this week and other things like the time I have spent in Bangalore makes me think whether the second's hand would stop if I glued it to the clock. Probably it will but I guess TIME wouldnot stop. The saying 'TIME and Tide wait for no one' holds truth.

No comments:

AddthisM