Monday, February 06, 2006

Something about myself

Its been quiet a while since I wrote a post on the blog. My Internet connection was down for sometime due to some fault on the Optic Fiber cable line. Anyways I am back now and thought it is better to talk about myself first before all the incidents that took place in my life. I am currently 23 and still studying. I have graduated in Computer Science Engineering branch from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). So currently I am studying some certification courses like Microsoft Certified System Engineering (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and some others. Sounds easy but after all the course that I am studying at Indian Institute of Hardware Technology (IIHT), I have to appear for these certification exams which usually end up have passing or clearance marks anywhere from 65% to 80%.

I have spend 14 years in clearing through school and then high school. After that I spend another 4 years to graduate from a technical university. Now I have been completing this for the past few months. Looks like my studying spree will continue for sometime. I plan to take up a job for sometime and continue with it for some experience. Once I feel in the next few years that its time then I can go on to finish my Higher graduation. I used to think that I should master in my field making me more technically sound like mastering in Networking or Computer Sciences, but during my time in college my classmates and staff have suggested me on doing MBA. I kept thinking since every person on earth is currently finishing up with a Bachelors degree is doing it that is why I am being suggested but the main reason is due the interest I show in Management handlings. Anyways I guess the future will tell me about it.

All my classmates are getting settled with a job somewhere or other. I am still glad that they are in touch with me and also their calls keep coming. I duly ask for forgiveness sometimes for not calling them on a regular basis. Most of them have ended up with great jobs, mostly Information Technology sector. I am sure they will thrive a lot in their jobs and knowledge. Actually just a day or two back I received an invitation to one of my friends Engagement which is being held in the next few days. Looks like some are planning on tying a knot, hope the best for their future.

No comments:

AddthisM