Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ocean's 12 Laser Dance

The other day I was watching Ocean's 12 on Star Movies and that refreshed some good memories about the Laser Dance sequence. The laser dance done by the Night wolf towards the end of the movie was amazing, especially the music. When I was searching for information on that, I came to know that the music was not available on the Original Ocean's 12 Soundtrack CD.
CLICK HERE if the above video does not work
The end credits in the movie suggest that the song used was "Thé à la Menthe" by the group "La Caution". When I searched further, I found that the same song was performed by the group Nikkfurie. I would suggest people to check out and atleast once hear the song. It is musical one without lyrics but has a touch of Arabic music. It is really soothing. The laser dance sequence can be seen on Youtube.
CLICK HERE if the above video does not work

No comments:

AddthisM