Friday, December 15, 2006

Mid December

Just another 2 weeks to go for New Years. Looks like many holidays coming up and lots of plans being made by people. Even Deep Purple is in town and the concert is on 17th December. I am sure many might go for the show. I hear that the tickets are Rs 1,200 per person. I think people will go for it as I remember that Black Eyed Peas concert was cancelled due to security threat at that time. Anyways we cannot always hide, sometimes we should have fun also.

I think the coming weekends will be entertaining as Christmas and New Years are falling on Monday. I guess there will be a lot of people who will be taking this opportunity for returning to their hometown for a small vacation. Currently not having any specific plans for New Years, but am expecting to spend some time with friends. Otherwise there is always the internet, right!!!

No comments:

AddthisM