Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter 5

I started this post on 20th but am finishing it now. I was waiting to watch this movie somehow before the final book was going to get released (on 21st July 2007). The CGI effects used in the movie is amazing and I do give credit to the director for the movie but being a fan of the Harry Potter book (I am a fan but my friend is a more bigger fan and I consider him to be a authority on it.), i found the movie disappointing. The major reason being the modification of storyline. We found a lot of things different in the movie than compared to the book. In the previous movies the amount of changes made were less compared with the book. The best is the new sets like Minstry of Magic and the Room of Requirements.

The new set of actors who play the role of Luna Lovegood, Bellatrix Lestrange and Dolores Umbridge is amazing. Let's hope the next 2 parts will be kept more with line of the book.

No comments:

AddthisM