Sunday, February 18, 2007

Anime fever

I have been a fan of Cartoons and Animes for a long time. I remember the cartoons like Thundercats, Voltron, Grendizer, Captain Tsubasa, Tom & Jerry, Popeye and other cartoons which I used to watch when I was a kid. Anyways now I get to see a lot more animes due to the Animax channel.

The best thing about the animes is the variety of story lines they provide. There are many choices one gets to see like action, adventure, romance, mystery, sports and many other categories. I have seen many animes and like a lot of them. I guess if I start naming each of the animes then the list would be endless. But I can name a few from post to post with some info.

In a mystery related anime, I did like Detective School Q as they came up with beautiful concepts of murder mysteries. They were really challenging and entertaining. The other things about the animes is the number of episodes they are made of. The list is usually like

  • Half Season which comprises of 13 episodes
  • One full season which comprises of 26 episodes
  • and multiples of either 13 or 26.
  • Last but least customised number of episodes for an anime.

For information regarding the Animes, I usually refer to Wikipedia as they have a lot of info on animes and also that I am a regular user of Wikipedia. Ofcourse not every anime can be found on that website itself, so I usually google it to see information regarding those animes. Like number of Episodes, main characters and also the information on the themes and songs of the anime.

Each of the Japanese animes are initially made into a Manga (the word comics in Japanese) and then created into Animes. I would really like to read Manga but none are available in the Indian Markets (even if available less number of variety and copies). So I guess I can spend time watching animes only. There are many more stuff I need to talk about regarding Animes. See you until next post.

No comments:

AddthisM