Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Some useful websites

I was seeing BBC channel the other day when I came across this website on the show "Click". OnlineNewspapers.com is an amazing site if you want to find the link to any newspaper of any country around the world. Just select the country and they will display you the newspaper name. On clicking it you will be taken to the main page of that official website of that newspaper. I really found this useful.

Talking about websites, I just wanted to inform that Digit Magazine is celebrating its 5th Anniversary. Therefore this months magazine is Rs 200 but with a lot of features. Just check it out on the website or atleast check the magazine out. Anyways while we are talking about Digit, we can also include about its sister magazine Skoar. I have heard recently about the major gaming expo that is going to be held in Bangalore's Kanteerva Stadium from 7-9 July 2006. I am sure many might show up to see what so entertaining about all this. Atleast I have really seen the adrenaline rush going through gamers when LAN games were held in the college hostels or fests.

No comments:

AddthisM