Thursday, January 19, 2006

Myself and my birthday

I think I must have bored most people to sleep or worst run to another blog with my previous two articles. I had written about my college from where I completed my Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering. Ofcourse the other blog explained about my current location of residence, that is Bangalore. I don't want you all to die of statistics this time. I will just write a few words about myself and will explain in the future posts.

I am an Indian by origin who completed his Graduate degree in 2005 and am currently pursuing some courses in MCSE and CCNA. That is some computer courses to attain knowledge in Networks and Administration of Microsoft computers. For the former to complete I have to give 7 exams at Prometric centers and for the later I have to give 1 paper. So am currently juggling classes in the day time to understand the course.

As for the lastest information, my birthday just passed by and I was suprised with a cake by my roomates at 12 midnight. Why 12 midnight??? This comes with a life where we all get to see each other only around 9 pm each weekday. In the morning each of us get up according to our times and leave for work/studies and according to traffic. The birthday cake caught me by suprise as I had guessed that after college life, time flies and changes. My hostel life has been the most memorable and I will always cherish it. It's all because of friends that looked out for each other when times were bad. Like when one fell ill and then you would find a team of guys spending their night in the outpatient's ward in the hospital. In upcoming posts, I will also mention about some of the events that made these things memorable.

As for the now, I did get Birthday wishes through emails, scraps on Orkut, E-cards, Cellphones, SMSes and ofcourse the conventional greeting by the hand. The only thing that goes through one's mind at this point is how fast time flies and whether you are growing older at the speed of light. Life waits for noone and this is a fact that no human on earth can change. So the only question one asks to oneself is "What imporatant stuff have I done in the last one year???" And the head goes into a spinning frenzy trying to find an answer and make new resolutions for the next one year. Something like New Year's resolution. Now I leave with you trying to analyse what changes have you done in the past one year.

No comments:

AddthisM